Terms and Conditions
Enrolment and Fees
- All pupils are invited to a free trial class provided they have not attended a free trial before.
- Fees are non-refundable and must be paid in advance of the next term, by the given deadline.
- Places are only guaranteed upon receipt of full payment.
- Siblings/twins will receive a 10% discount off the younger child’s fees. No retrospective discounts will be offered.
- Fees are not transferable from one family member to another.
- Fees are subject to change.
- In the event of absence, whether due to illness, or otherwise then refunds cannot be made.
- Make-up classes can be taken for any missed classes. These must be taken during the term and only if space is available. Permission must be confirmed by the Principal.
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- All Butterfly Ballet staff are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Butterfly Ballet reserves the right to change the timetable or teaching faculty.
Child Safety/Illness & Injury
- Butterfly Ballet endeavour to make sure your child is dancing in a safe and comfortable environment. You are responsible for ensuring that your child wears suitable attire and footwear for the class.
- Butterfly Ballet reserve the right to not teach or send home a child who appears to be ill or unfit to participate in the class.
- Butterfly Ballet teachers have the right to require your child to sit out a class or any part if they are disruptive so as to interfere with other children’s enjoyment or of benefit from the class. Butterfly Ballet reserve the right to exclude from further classes any child who is repeatedly disruptive in manner.
- Butterfly Ballet do not accept any responsibility for and shall have no liability to your or your child for any loss or damage to property brought to or left on the premise.
- Butterfly Ballet is not responsible for any injuries sustained prior to the beginning of class. Given the physical activities involved in ballet class pupils are exposed to the risk of injury. Butterfly Ballet and its employees are not responsible for and shall have no liability for personal injury or illness save for any caused by their negligence. By enrolling your child you are certifying they are in good health and capable of participating in the classes for which they are enrolled.
By enrolling my child at Butterfly Ballet I confirm that I accept the terms and conditions.